2018 Action/Adventure Rated PG-13 134 Minutes
|In Theaters||February 16, 2018|
|On 4K UHD||May 15, 2018|
|On Blu-ray||May 15, 2018|
|On DVD||May 15, 2018|
Marvel Studios' "Black Panther" follows T'Challa who, after the death of his father, the King of Wakanda, returns home to the isolated, technologically advanced African nation to succeed to the throne and take his rightful place as king. But when a powerful old enemy reappears, T'Challa's mettle as king - and Black Panther - is tested when he is drawn into a formidable conflict that puts the fate of Wakanda and the entire world at risk. Faced with treachery and danger, the young king must rally his allies and release the full power of Black Panther to defeat his foes and secure the safety of his people and their way of life.
Rated PG-13 for prolonged sequences of action violence, and a brief rude gesture.
Box office gross: $700.0 million. View box office history.
Released by Disney and Marvel Studios. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- Review: Marvel shatters expectations with 'Black Panther'
- Review: 'The Last Jedi' fulfills its destiny
- 'Solo' trailer just one of many Super Bowl movie surprises
- Comic Con trailers raise the bar this year
- 'Spider-Man' finally lands in new 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer
- Battle lines are drawn in Marvel's 'Civil War'